Thursday, January 08, 2009

Gifts



A glimpse at the new presidential limousine. Check out the thickness of that door!




todAAy i AAM grAAteful & thAAnkful

for the gifts of being sober; both the obvious ones and the invisible ones.

for choices, for freedom to be, for clarity where there used to be fog

that I have had enough glimpses of emotional maturity to know that I want more of it

for the fighting spirit of Patrick Swayze. We were in high school together, although he was a year ahead of me. He did a Baba Walters interview last night that focused on his battle with pancreatic cancer.


You are unique. Just like everyone else.
~~ unknown

11 comments:

Pammie said...

I wonder why that car is parked in the grass???

Anonymous said...

i need a door like that to keep the boogey man away.

Mary Christine said...

I love the quote... unique, just like everyone else.

Scott W said...

I know I am, but what are you?

Syd said...

I also like the spirit of Mr. Swayze. He is fighting a tough one with pancreatic cancer. Did you know him?

Shannon said...

YEA a very touching interview

J-Online said...

Cool pic. I missed the interview dang it.

Bill said...

I'll bet that's the owner's manual in the door pocket.

steveroni said...

What is emotional maturity?

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Poor Obama will be a prisoner for 4 years.

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with the old limo? No ashtrays? LOL.