Yesterday, I posted about Step One. As a supplement to that post, following is a list of questions that one can ask oneself.
1. What is your definition of Powerlessness?
2. List some examples of how powerlessness has revealed itself in your own personal experiences.
3. Give three exampIes of personality traits that block you from admitting powerlessness.
4. What convinces you that you can no longer use alcohol or drugs safely?
5. Are you an alcoholic or chemically dependent person?
todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful
to hear an hour's worth of experience, strength and hope from someone with 27 years of it
that we have some cool-ish weather again. It's been like spring the past few days with temps nearing 80 deg.
that we went to see "Slumdog Millionaire" last night. Excellent movie! Superb! This movie has to win some Oscars, maybe Best Movie. Certainly Best Soundtrack.
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.