Monday, February 06, 2012

feeling rather complete













todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that the happiness I feel this morning comes from within and is not dependent on another person

for the (possibly infinite) life lessons I get in recovery

for the progression of my maturity

for that exciting football game.  I really enjoyed it for what it was worth.  I really didn't care who won or lost.


Put some distance between yourself
and whatever is concerning you.
Distance in space or time
always creates a new perspective.

- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

3 comments:

Mary Christine said...

It was a good game. And I was glad the Giants won.

Sober Julie said...

I love the Lockwood quote, I always need to pause and take a moment away to gain a new perspective.

Syd said...

Distance does create a new perspective.