Tuesday, February 21, 2012

22112



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I have some tools to help me handle life as it happens.  While I was still drinking, I acted and reacted to life in such different ways than I do today.  This morning, I had to let go of a potential resentment.  In my morning contact with my HP, I had to do a quick 4th step and it helped tremendously.  I remembered MY part in the situation.  My anger subsided and with this writing, I think I can just let it go. 

That's SO cool, me thinques.

That's all I got today.  Y'all be careful out there, now.


Life is like riding a bicycle.
To keep your balance you must keep moving.

- Albert Einstein

2 comments:

Mary Christine said...

If we all treated "potential resentments" like that, the world would be a much better place!

Syd said...

A sane process that helps me have better relationships with people.