Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Imagine Life Without Faith!




todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for feelings of desperation which forced me to become open-minded enough to allow the concept of a Higher Power to enter my conscious thinking.  The Wright Brothers had faith, as described on pages 52 and 53 of the Big Book. 

that I have progressed enough to totally believe that things will always work out how they should.  This does not mean that I'll like the way they turn out.  Damnit.

Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are
something to do,
something to love,
and something to hope for.
- Joseph Addison

4 comments:

Lou said...

Good morning, Dave. According to the quote, I have found true happiness!!

Mary Christine said...

Thank God for desperation.

Syd said...

Things do work out. I just have to accept what does happen.

ScottF said...

a very nice post to read this morning :-) thanks dAAve!