Friday, October 06, 2006

FRIDAY G


Hayden at Hippy Hollow
on Lake Travis last month

(Lake Travis is just outside of Austin, Texas and is well-known as the only nude beach in Texas. This picture was taken soon after we arrived. LOL)



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that Mom made it through having 4 teeth pulled without a hitch (in her 83 years, she'd never had any teeth pulled)

for a nice meeting with my sponsor, who constantly teaches me by example

that I talked to an immigration lawyer about Hayden's possibilities

that I had a Chicken Fried Steak with mashed potatoes and black-eyed peas for lunch

that the lawyer cost more than the lunch, but I could still taste both when I went to bed

that when my imagination runs wild, it's usually about nonsense

that 2 good friends are ending their first week of being nonsmokers, successfully

for our busiest day ever on HNT logo-- there were 16 entries and a total of 132 hits with 540 page views -- everyone has really been creative, dontchathink?

that Sunday is Carly's (Lush for Life) 1st AA birthday --
LET'S PARTY!!!

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
-Winston Churchill

8 comments:

Scott W said...

I could still taste both when I went to bed. Ewww. Regurgitation.

Mary Christine said...

Two non-smokers, huh? Do we hear Three?

JJ said...

We are a creative bunch of lushes. Have a great weekend dAAve..I'm heading up north for a couple days.
I see you,
JJ

Shannon said...

that when my imagination runs wild, it's usually about nonsense is awesome-

and i agree with scott... LOL

and MC too do we hear 3??? :)

Jonathan29 said...

What's the G for after each day of the week?

Scott W said...

Pretty sure the G is for gratitude, but it could be for Gotterdamerung or something.

Add Beau to your list, he is on day 3 of being a non-smoker.

Gooey Munster said...

Bringing sexy back!!!!

I am so looking forward to Carly's big day, the good thing is that I won't have to call in the next moring to work cuz of a hangover. Hehee!

HNT was awesome!!!!

lash505 said...

G is for G string.