Tuesday, January 09, 2007

some thoughts ...


the sidewalk art of

todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for a really good meeting yesterday morning about emotional hangovers

that Hayden's 3-week visit has provided me with a whole new list of character defects to hand over to my HP

for the good feelings I get when I actually Do The Next Right Thing

that we had the chance to drop by and visit my Mom unexpectedly

Envy someone and it pulls you down.
Admire them and it builds you up.
Which makes more sense?

-Elvis Presley

4 comments:

Pammie said...

wow...the art work is incredible! Have a good tuesday Dave!

Mary Christine said...

Well, you know they say that being in a relationship is like pouring Miracle-Gro on your character defects. I am sure you will get through it and grow -in the good way.

Trudging said...

Who knew Elvis had so much wisdom.

JJ said...

Emotional hangovers...weren't we just talking about emotions?
JJ