Friday, March 11, 2011

H.O.W.


And thus, dear students, we have arrived at the basic formula for understanding women.




todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I remain honest, open-minded, and most of all, willing

for those who started the recovery journey and those who are teaching me

that I have so much to learn and even more to change; I hope I live long enough LOL

that things seem to be working out in ways I can accept (sometimes reluctantly)



When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
- Lao Tzu


4 comments:

Scott M. Frey said...

no wonder I've never been able to figure them out :-)

how are you my friend?

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Willingness rocks!!!

Syd said...

It takes a scientist!

Linda Bartee Doyne said...

Wait!! There's a tiny little flaw in the formula. I can see it right there on the third line down in the middle of the board!! It's right there where it says you men CAN figure us out!! Enjoy the mystery, my friend!