Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I'm a turkey, You're a turkey



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for all the people in my life, especially the ones I don't like because they tend to be my best teachers.

for a bit more clarity of thought as each day passes.  I suppose there will come a time when this peaks and I began having less clarity, although I probably won't realize it.  Uh oh, I hope that hasn't already begun.  LOL

for the 4th step of A.A. where I learned to look at my part in everything that happens in my life.  For step 10 of A.A. where I continue to look at my part in everything that happens in my life, even the good stuff.  Especially the good stuff.


An optimist is a person who starts a new diet on Thanksgiving Day. 
~Irv Kupcinet

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made me laugh! I too hope I haven't reached the point of declining clarity, but you make a good point about that - I won't know it when it happens. Excellent!

Happy Wednesday my friend.

member #1128 said...

Good stuff Dave. I'm grateful for the whole process. I was able to stop hating you and me. Peace, have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Syd said...

Wanted to wish you a happy turkey day, Dave. Lots to give thanks for.