Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Now Read This !!






todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that my recovery program has not lessened yet (after 9+ years).  It's increased by leaps and bounds in the service work area.   
 
that I still love going to AA meetings
 
that there's only a couple of people in AA that I don't like.  That's only because I see them as such hypocrites.  But they are my teachers.  I've always heard that if you like everyone in AA, you haven't gone to enough meetings.  I could not disagree more.  My newly-found, sober ability to like people is a direct result of working the steps and practicing the principles.

 
Nothing diminishes anxiety faster than action. 
~Walter Anderson 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will have a big sobriety birthday coming up. Awesome. You are a wonderful example of good sobriety.

Syd said...

I agree with you. The ones that I don't particularly like are my teachers. I still find it hard to be around them much though.