Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Interesting




todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I am an American and proud of it.  If I were a citizen of any other country, I would be proud of that too (I'm pretty sure).

that when I'm afraid to take a necessary action, I still hesitate.  This is something I will be working on the rest of my life.

that this is the month of gratitude.  I don't understand why so many people (in recovery) don't like gratitude meetings.  I love 'em. 


If it weren't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done.  
~Author Unknown

2 comments:

Mary Christine said...

Love gratitude meetings - except when it is a bunch of sad/mad faced individuals talking about how grateful they are. Then I want to say

"Tell your face!"

Syd said...

It has been an interesting day. I'm happy but also dismayed at the apparent lack of any gratitude by so many people. Time to just keep the focus on me.