Thursday, July 13, 2006

Gifts

todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for the conscious contact with my HP that begins my every morning

that my choices today are as limitless as I can stand and they don't include what time to begin drinking alcohol

for habits, good and bad and the lessons they can teach me

to see, once again, that most of the problems in my life are of my own making

tht so many of my perceptions are really just deceptions

that I've gotten around to collecting all the prizes for our upcoming Lambda fundraiser

for Matt's blog; drop by and pay him a visit, especially if you haven't met him

Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons.
-Ruth Ann Schabacker

10 comments:

Matt said...

Thanks for everything Dave....you're one in a million.

In case you're wondering, I deleted the other comment because I apparently lost all grammar skills.

Lex-Sunshine said...

YOU are a gift, in my day! : ) Thanks for such a great list! 'choices are as limitless as I can stand' that's awesome!

Tab said...

I love prizes!
you have a great list here today.
as always,
thanks for sharing ~

Sober Chick said...

Very inspiring stuff dAAve!

Diego said...

Great post dAAve......It's progress not perfection.....

Sober @ Sundown said...

Hi dAAve,

Interesting comment: that so many of my perceptions are really just deceptions.... Never heard that before. I can say that has happened many times in my life....

blogsearcher said...

What are you looking for today?

Anonymous said...

Do You want to find out more about Motivation and leadership...then go to http://possibility123.com/motivation-and-leadership.html..

Dont wait

mold mix test said...

Warning...Warning.. Safety Tip of the WEEK...If you are having problems with colds and sickness in your home and you live in a moist wet ares of the country. Then you might want a mold mix test .. If you see black dust looking stuff on your walls or around your bathtub,shower or sink then you probaly have a mold problem and need to get a mold mix test . Dont panic and think you need to get a mold mix test right away. You can use bleach to clean it up with some paper tools and then dispose of the towels a trash bag. If you need some more info visit http://moldinfo4u.com .. I hope you have a safe and sickness free home...

discount shopping said...

Yep, sounds good to me.

Regards,
Shopping Hannah
discount shopping