Thursday, August 10, 2006

hAAlf nAAked thursdAAy

dave the teacher
I taught middle school for one year, in 1977.
Damn, that was a long time ago!
This was my school photo as a teacher/coach.
(well, I have modified it just a little bit for todAAy)

CLICK to see the other HNT's

todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I only taught school for one year

that Mom's dental problems are better than a few days ago

for an early morning meeting with my sponsor today

for near-perfect results from my physical exam blood work (I am shocked! I expected my cholesterol to be too high; it was almost too low!)

that I'm doing the best I can

FOR EVERY INFIRMITY WE SUFFER, GOD HAS GIVEN US A COUNTERING STRENGTH. -- Denial Is Not a River in Egypt

10 comments:

Motorcycle Mike - Sober Biker said...

Let me be the first to say that you look like the all American middle school coach and teacher. The kind all the girls would swoon over. God I hope you don't hate me for that.

One of these days, I will get to where I have the time to post on HNT, and get you to add me.

For now it is all I can do to keep up my own posts and hit Sobreity society once in a while.

Later.....
Mike

Scott W said...

So str8 looking, it's scary.

Mary Christine said...

I'm sure if you had been my track coach in middle school, I would have had a huge crush on you.

Designer Girl said...

Damn, you were a hottie!

R.J. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
R.J. said...

So young and innocent... or WERE you? We all know better now! Bye the way, what the heck is that in your hand? A brick?

Tab said...

good to hear you got a clean bill of health..now might be a good time to plan how you are going to keep it that way..."hack..hack"..I am just sayin...

doing the best you can
is all you can do daave :)

Your picture looks like a character from the Brady bunch...straight looking yes,but cute non the less!!

Scott said...

tabs, the brady bunch, for sure!

dAAve, a teacher, wow, I only have one impression of you dAAve, and teacher didnt really come to mind, too funny!

Shannon said...

daave you are such a HOTTIE!
LOL abt Scott

Daily Piglet said...

Hooray Dave!!!! I like that picture :)