Friday, August 11, 2006

On this day ...



I've always been pretty sure this place existed.


todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I'm now beginning my second round of working the steps with my sponsor

to know that the truth hurts sometimes, but awareness is better than ignorance

for a pleasant lunch with Scott W

for people in the program who show me how to grow, one day at a time

for a 3 meeting day today - Friday's are great!

to discover another recovery blogger (I'm slow some time); drop by and say hello to Alcoholic Brain

that Mr. Hell's Kitchen gave us a link to Mel Gibson's other website

Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.-Kahlil Gibran

5 comments:

Recovery Road London said...

I like the quote.

Nice selection of paddles. All sorts of possibilities...

Trudging said...

I have been there but, the store was closed.

Mary Christine said...

I have been there, but couldn't find the paddles.

Carly said...

Doesn't the River of Denial lead to that store? :) Happy Friday, dAAve!

Unknown said...

I paddled all around that Shits Creek! And paddled and paddled and paddled! So gald to be on land!