Saturday, December 16, 2006

Carols

Christmas Carols for the Disturbed

Schizophrenia
Do You Hear What I Hear?

Multiple Personality Disorder
We Three Kings Disoriented

Dementia
I Think I'll be Home for Christmas

Narcissistic
Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

Manic
Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Busses and Trucks and ...

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...

Borderline Personality Disorder
Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire

Personality Disorder
You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why

Attention Deficit Disorder
Silent night, Holy- oooh look at the froggy - can I have a chocolate, why is France so far away?

Paranoid
Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're up early!

Anonymous said...

just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you!!!!

Pam Jarnagin said...

Too, too funny! Thanks for sharing these, dAAve. :D

Unknown said...

This isn't funny. It's offensive on about 1,000 levels. Call me thin-skinned or bizarre or something, but I wanted you to know that reposting something like this -- that is so old and tired already -- may make some people laugh, but it also makes some people cry.

It is just hard enough to have a personality disorder without having to deal with stereotypes and uneducated people and being laughed at. It hurts. ;(

One day at a time ... and you made it much harder for me today. Gee, thanks.