Thursday, August 28, 2008

not for sore eyes




todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for a fruitful visit with my sister and our CPA as we are trying to tie up any and all loose ends with our Mom's estate

that she went to lunch with Hayden and I after we twisted her arm forcefully
that I may have some relief some of my character defects today - that mostly depends on me

for a good time at the baseball game last night. I've been fortunate enough to attend 22 Astros games this season (so far). I may have gone to this many games when I was a teenager, but it's been along time since then. I've really enjoyed it.


You should not suffer the past. You should be able to wear it like a loose garment, take it off and let it drop.
-Eva Jessye

7 comments:

Pammie said...

go Astros.
enjoy your day darlin'

Scott W said...

Lisa brought fruit? That's nice.

Mary Christine said...

Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.
If I had the power to remove them, I would have.

My adventures said...

A friend of mine has a Maybach, very luxurious, almost gives RR a run for it's money, the backseats recline to almost flat! It's an awesome ride.

Syd said...

Glad that your visit with your sister went well. The car must be something special--what make is it?

Anonymous said...

On that garment thing...I lost a lot of weight this year, a LOT! Anyways, when I hold in my breath (even when I don't!) everything falls to the floor. Guess it's time for some new threads?

Also, like MC wrote, they told me right up front, that "Only God could (and would) remove my character defects". Just hope I don't have to prove that to myself TOO often any more -VBG-!!!

Zanejabbers said...

I wants me a Maybbach. I think I will get it out of my next Social Security Check. NOT! My Maybach is my SOBRIETY. And I spent more money to get there than that Maybach cost. I used to think my life was like the Maybach, but in reality it was just a GREMLIN, cheap and ugly. Thanks to AA, I traded it in for a much better model.