Monday, August 04, 2008

peaceful, easy feeling




todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful


that I got to hear Lisa Mc's story Saturday night -- well done, Lisa!!

that my Mom is still hanging in there -- today makes 2 weeks since she has been able to have food/nutrition and medications; she was actually able to give us a little smile yesterday

for a peaceful weekend although the stress from my Mom's situation is getting to me (it seems)

Scott sent THIS out to some friends. If you haven't seen it, enjoy!

"The only way things are going to change for you is when you change."
~~ anonymous

11 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mary Christine said...

Good Morning Daave.

Zanejabbers said...

Good Morning, Mr. D.

Scott W said...

...as we forgive those who trespass us.

Happy Monday, friend.

molly said...

"forgive them for they know not what they do" Patrick has been on blog rounds

i like the "BE the change you want to see in the world" Ghandi.

take care Dave man

dAAve said...

OK Mickey/Patrick ...

I gave you one day of freedom to express a mature opinion. But I have given up any hope of that happening, so I will now have to revert to treating you as an unruly child.

Syd said...

Dave, I understand your stress about your mom. Just thinking of you both.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Which rooftop is yours??

Anonymous said...

Ummmm, re Mick and Patrick, it IS true that some of us are sicker than others. But God loves us all EQUALLY. Equally? Hmmm? I guess...if you say so.

Pammie said...

coming by to say hi darlin'

Bill said...

You take it on faith,
You take it to the heart;
The waiting is the hardest part.


Prayers to you from all over.