Thursday, November 10, 2011

meow!



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I keep hearing about the insanity of alcoholic behavior. 
that I keep seeing the insanity of alcoholic behavior.

that I don't gamble with my sobriety.  I no longer have any business in a bar, no matter how spiritually fit I may think I am.   
to be able to (sometimes) live one day at a time.  I was watching a show on National Geographic channel and they talked about the Earth ending in 5 billion years.  How are we supposed to plan for this?  What should I be doing to prevent this?

for Al Anon meetings.  LOL (see above)


The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.- Dolly Parton

3 comments:

Syd said...

I will just take care of today and not think too much about the end of Earth. LOL--I am a planner but can't think that far ahead.

Mary Christine said...

That cartoon made me laugh!

And I am glad you take care of your sobriety by not flirting with bars. I agree 100%.

Let Go, Let God said...

I am grateful for Al-Anon too; and the insanity of my alcoholic behavior has a chance to get better, and it does, as I continue to go to meetings. Thanks DAAve.