Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Repeating myself



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that my imagination still runs wild but I don't remember much. 
that my imagination still runs wild but I don't remember much.

for clarity of thought.  for clarity of thought.

that I love being a sober man.  that I love being a sober man.

for sage advice from sagists.  for sage advice from sagists.


that I will record my 300,000th visitor on this blog this morning.

You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.
Rabindranath Tagore

3 comments:

Pammie said...

Hey..I helped build that big number. Please mail my prize directly to my home.

Mary Christine said...

Well, I am 18 away from being the 300,000th.

Syd said...

I just checked to see if I would be no. 300,000. Maybe if I keep coming back, I will be.