Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Being silly, with issues




todAAy I AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for the recovery fellowship with which I am involved.  They are many wonderful people, all of whom have mental issues.  Some more serious than others.  Not that I'm taking anyone's inventory.  LOL

that we had a wonderful Christmas potluck dinner yesterday at my recovery center, attended by 60 or 70 people with mental issues.  Some more serious than others.  But the turkeys were great.

for the 20 people that showed up at the 6:30am meeting on Christmas morning.  Some of them have some serious mental issues. 


Things turn out best for people who make the best out of the way things turn out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet some of your readers have some serious mental issues. Not naming names or anything.

Syd said...

Hope that being mental didn't get in the way of some Christmas day joy.

Carol said...

A question is whether they are seriously mental through all seasons or just more so during the trifecta. Seriously.

Unknown said...

Great stuff! Clever too. We've got some extremely talented people in our midst. Next year, I'm doing the house with the "Ditto" lights! I nearly fell off my chair when I saw that. Sober Companion

Unknown said...

The steps work! Use 'em! Work with other... Magic Submitter Review

ekhtsasy said...


شركة الاختصاصي
شركة الاختصاصي
شركة الاختصاصي
شركة الاختصاصي
شركة الاختصاصي
شركة الاختصاصي
شركة الاختصاصي
شركة الاختصاصي
شركة الاختصاصي
شركة الاختصاصي
شركة الاختصاصي
شركة الاختصاصي
شركة الاختصاصي
شركة الاختصاصي
شركة الاختصاصي
شركة الاختصاصي
شركة الاختصاصي
شركة الاختصاصي
شركة الاختصاصي