Friday, December 07, 2012

I keep comin' back




todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thankful

for a new sponsee I'm working with and the commonalities we seem to have.  I can't speak for him, but I really identify with many of his thought processes.   Oddly enough,  I'm 58 years old and gay.  He's 32 years old and straight.  Yet we are cut from the same mold. 

that I will take so many recovery tools with me as I go through this day. 

that I've been sober for 9+ years and that today is the 8th anniversary of this blog.  This is the 3,484th posting on this blog in 2,920 days.  If I'm nothing else, at least I'm consistent.  LOL


You've gotta have hope.  Without hope life is meaningless.  Without hope life is meaning less and less. 
~Author Unknown

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am deeply grateful for your blog. I trust you because of your faithfulness to writing every day. I am so happy our paths have crossed.

Happy Bloggerversary!

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

Happy Blog Anniversary Shnookie :)

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Happy Anniversary on the Blog, Dave... Time flies... Eh? There aren't many of us still blogging regularly from those early days... Eh?
Hope you're having a great weekend!!

Syd said...

You are consistent. I appreciate what you have to say. Happy blog anniversary!