Thursday, December 06, 2012

Hope or Despair?



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for a poignant reminder how good my entire life has been when I hear what some of my friends have lived through

for medication.  My should improved from about 30% usefulness on Tuesday to maybe 60-70% on Wednesday.  I am amazed.  The Cortisone  medication is doing its job.  I officially have rotator cuff tendonitis.  All blood work and x-rays looked good. 

I took 2 of the Vicodin on Tuesday and don't plan on using them again.  At least, not for this situation.  I didn't like their effect.  Sluggishness.  Me no like.  If I need them after a surgery or something, I'll face that when it comes up.


If you knew that hope and despair were paths to the same destination, which would you choose? 
~Robert Brault

2 comments:

Mary Christine said...

I am so glad you are getting such good results with the cortisone. And getting rid of the vicodin.

Syd said...

I had a rotator cuff injury about two years ago. It was miserable. I agree about the Vicodin. Not good.