Wednesday, December 12, 2012

grins and smiles on 12.12.12



today I AAm grAAteful & thankful

for so many little things that can occur during the course of a day that make me smile

that no one has told me to "smile" since I've been sober.  In my former life as an active drunk, I could not tell you how many times I would be somewhere (often in a bar) and somebody would come up to me and say, "smile".  I never thought I wasn't smiling, but obviously, I walked around with a frown on my face.

that I have the chance today (and every day) to be of service to others


Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.
~~ unknown

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep Smiling Brother!

Syd said...

I am sure you have a great smile. Better to smile than frown!