Friday, December 14, 2012

Have a nice Friday ...




todAAy I AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I'm just a beginner (at so many things), but my life experiences have gotten me this far

that my bad shoulder (rotator cuff) that I wrote about last week has healed.  The cortisone meds seem to have done the trick.  Yea me!

for a little fundraiser we do every year at my recovery center.  We call it "'twas the Night Before Christmas".  We'll do it tomorrow night.  It's basically a gift exchange event and it's soooooooooo much fun and laughter.  There are usually 60-80 people in attendance and all go home happy.


The two most common elements in the world are hydrogen and stupidity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great night at your wonderful recovery center!

Syd said...

Needing some happiness today. I decided that oysters will cure just about everything!