Monday, December 24, 2012

The Day Before





todAAy I AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I know how to not start drinking.  It has almost nothing to do with me or my willpower.  Instead, my Higher Power is what I must rely on to not drink alcohol again.  Personally, my HP makes it quite easy for me.  I just have to do a few simple things (preferably daily) and shazammmm!
I don't drink.
 
that I have no budget this year to buy Christmas presents.  Thus, I didn't go shopping.  Thus, I didn't suffer the crowds.


In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
- Martin Luther King Jr

4 comments:

Syd said...

Hope that you enjoy this Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Our gifts are love, kindness and respect. Those are priceless.

Anonymous said...

Shazammmmmm!

member #1128 said...

Merry Christmas. You give with you blog. This year I'm giving gift cards and money to family. I'm not stressing about what to buy anyone. Peace

Carol said...

This friend has been silent too long! Hope you're warm and cozy for the holiday.