Tuesday, January 04, 2005

All the way to the bank

I love this joke I heard from a comedian on The Comedy Channel.

"I hear that sperm from a sperm bank is now selling for about $175 per batch. It makes me sick to think of all the money I've been wasting."

next ...

I am feeling so spiritually fit these days. It's a feeling that has been blossoming for the past 16 months and seems to grow stronger every day; well, nearly every day. I know why it's occurring and that if i continue to do the things that work, there's no reason for it not to continue to blossom. People with much more time in sobriety tell me that "it will not continue. Be ready to fall." They are welcome to their opinion. I suppose they are telling me their own experience. The way I see it, their experience does not have to be my experience. I take their warnings positively; that I need to keep on doing what I'm doing, not to let up. So I will keep going to many meetings every week as long as I have the opportunity. I will keep utilizing the tools in my tool box. Did I tell you that during my 32nd and last year of drinking, I AVERAGED 112 hours each week in a bar? Several bars to be more accurate. I can sure devote half that many hours each week to my sobriety.

next ...

again, here's a link to my favorite blogger, check him out ... http://joemygod.blogspot.com


No comments: