Monday, January 31, 2005

Scott Rocks

Today, I am both humbled and mystified.

My best friend in sobriety, Scott, blogs as well. His blog today, titled HEALTHY SELFISHNESS, went inside my brain (what's left of it) and turned it inside out. He dusted it off, scraped off the bad parts, blew away the unused bits and then gently put it all back together.

I know he won't take credit for the piece he wrote and does give credit where credit is due (for his blog). But sometimes, timing is everything. And his timing today could not have been more poignant. Please click on his link, Attitude of Gratitude, to see what I'm talking about.

Thanks, Scott.

1 comment:

Scott W said...

We get what we need when we can be open. When I read that entry on DailyOm it hit home for me, as I have often lived my life as a martyr, but I also thought of the conversations we have had recently. Besides, that brain of yours needed a little maid service.