Friday, May 20, 2005

Senior Prom

I know many of you have kids who will soon be experiencing that, oh so special, Senior Prom. I barely remember mine 'cause I was pretty drunk and I had to go with a girl. ewwwwww....

That's another story.

Here are some of this season's "in" fashions. I don't know the costs, but I'm sure your small town dress and tux rental shoppe can tell you.

Ghetto Prom pic 4 Ghetto Prom pic 6

Ghetto Prom pic 2 Ghetto Prom pic 3

Ghetto Prom pic 1

What a special night it's gonna be!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...is that Sean P. Diddy Puffy Combs in that picture? I think it is. Senior Prom here tonight. Doing a blog about daughter's wristband...N.E.R.D. Post to follow soon. Thanks for the fashion update...dang I've been out of the loop too long.
Peace - JJ

Anonymous said...

ciao :)

Coach Marty said...

OH. MY. GAWD.

I.....

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. See u soon.
I'm from Venice, Italy. You?

Trudging said...

Yep

Anonymous said...

this is the reson that prom at my school is so strict because of people like this