Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Another day. Another blog.

Still trying to figure this blogging thing out. Not to worry.

I can't make any commitments in my personal life whatsoever to anything until I hear from my potential new employer. If they offer me the job and I take it, I will be leaving the country in 2-3 weeks for at least one year - that's why I can't make any commitments. I can't even make plans for Christmas / I don't want to decorate / I can't take on new sponsee's etc... If I don't hear from them by tomorrow morning, I shall call them. They don't realize how life-controlling waiting can be to another person. Or is it just me?

If I leave - I must take care of :
  1. my townhouse -- maintenance & upkeep, owner's assn meeting in January, taxes due in early 2005, insurance. I need to find someone to live here BUT it has to be someone whom I ABSOLUTELY TRUST!!
  2. my cats -- what to do with my 3 cats? Anyone know who might give them a good home?
  3. my new car -- can keep this @ my Mom's
  4. my sobriety -- WOW!! Look how quick my Sobriety lost its priority (S.L.I.P.)

I should start a new list putting #4 at the top, but I will leave it as it is with the knowledge that I lost my priorities for a minute. Can't let that happen guys. It'll kill me.

Had a great time @ lunch today with Scott, Norris and Michael at Kelly's County Cookin'. I am mentally preparing myself for leaving the USA by eating at my fav places with my fav food - Chicken Fried Steak, Mexican Food and really good hamburgers. You can't get this stuff in Nigeria. But there is a really well-done steak house there; just not quite sure what type of steak it is -- LOL.

Scott came over and showed me how to put pics on this blog. Uh oh. Watch out now folks.

1 comment:

Scott W said...

"Still trying to figure this blogging thing out. Not to worry." See what relying on a power greater than you can do? LOL Thanks for a great lunch experience.