Friday, December 10, 2004

Short Days. Long thoughts.

This is probably my all-time favorite pic that I have been included in. It was in Port Harcourt, Nigeria in 2000. We were at a small hotel swimming pool. There were only going to be 3 of us in the picture, but as the cameraperson fooled with the operation of the camera for about a minute, all the swimmers jumped out of the pool so they could be in the shot too.

Nigeria Dave @ at the Pool April2000

Nigeria is on my mind as I have applied for another job there and may be accepted or rejected today for that position. It may not happen til next week, but it's on my mind. Either way, I just wanted to share this pic with you guys. By the end of the workday, I called my potential employer and they are not yet at the point of making a decision between me and another guy. Next week, maybe.

Kathy F and I worked a Lambda Center membership table tonight and signed up 2 new members and sold 2 t-shirts. later >>>>>>>>


No comments: