Friday, December 17, 2004

It Makes My Day

Have you seen Sadaam Hussein lately on TV? He actually looks like a real person after a year in jail. I can't imagine what it must have been like living in that hole in the ground where he was found. I'm just wondering what ALL Iraqui's would look like after living in The Netherlands for a year? hmmmm ...

My Christmas Gift to YOU --- Wisdom of the Soul

No one can ruin your day without YOUR permission.

Most people will be about as happy, as they decide to be.

Others can stop you temporarily, but only you can do it permanently.

Whatever you are willing to put up with, is exactly what you will have.

Success stops when you do.

The biggest lie on the planet: “When I get what I want I will be happy.”

The best way to escape your problem is to solve it.

If you don’t start, it’s certain you won’t arrive.

We often fear the thing we want the most.

Now is the most interesting time of all.

Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side.

A coincidence is when God performs a miracle, and decides to remain anonymous.

I don’t have to attend every argument I’m invited to.

Your worst days are never so bad that you are beyond the reach of God’s grace... and your best days are never so good that you are beyond the need of God’s grace.

TODAY'S PIC

DFW Map
There has always been somewhat of a "rivalry" between residents of Houston and Dallas. I can't imagine what it's all about.

No comments: