Sunday, December 26, 2004

Words & Rocks

thoughts ...

Ten out of ten people die, so don't take life too seriously.

Be profound, funny or quiet.

Want to hear God laugh? Tell Him your plans.

Don't expect to learn about people from books; a person can't fit in a bookcase.

When I turned myself over to God, I took my life out of the hands of an idiot.

If you pray for a Cadillac and God sends a jackass, ride it.

Try praying. Nothing pleases God more than to hear a strange voice.
Reality can be hell when you're only visiting.

I know that I'm not yet the person I can be, but I thank God I'm not the person I used to be.

If you think you're happy, you are. If you think you're wise, you're not.

When I don't have expectations of others, anything positive they do is a pleasant surprise.

today's pic

eROCKtic
my last rock climbing experience

No comments: