Friday, November 11, 2005

Acceptance is the Key

todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I not only admit that I'm an alcoholic, but accept it as well

that by realizing that life happens each and every day while I breathe, I must accept that shit occurs

that I no longer have to accept poor behaviour in myself now that I am aware of it (usually)

to accept the fact that I need to attend AA meetings as long as I wish to remain sober

that through awareness, I must accept that I'm not perfect any more (and that you aren't either)

to see my mom accept the illness she has

for the continuing improvement Mom has made; she's now able to sit up in a wheelchair for short periods

to ALL the men and women who have served their countries by becoming willing to give their lives for others

IF IT'S SOMETHING I WANT, IT'S MY WILL.
IF IT'S SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS TO ME, IT'S GOD'S WILL.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

So happy to hear of your Mom's improvement. Prayer is a powerful tool isn't it?

Lisa

Shannon said...

I love hearing your mom is getting better ":) I see you! Also Acceptance is a big thing to me today too Have a fabulous day

mystical said...

Waste your money and your only out your money,but waste your time and your out part of your life... Michael Leoboeuf

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten dollar hair cut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair... Sam Ewing

If You Find a need to become part of the mystical so you make a few extra bucks.. go to http://7day2success.com/ ....mystical...mystical....

Live a better life today..