Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Change

55%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that changing bad behavior has never been as painful as the consequences of that bad behavior

that I can learn much by watching and observing others -- ie: when I spot self-centerdness, I identify with it almost immediately

that H and I are going skydiving this weekend -- neither of us has done this before

that I watch The Golden Girls every morning while reading some of your blogs

The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it.
~ unknown

8 comments:

Mary Christine said...

Good Morning Daave. I am 57% addicted to blogging.

Pammie said...

51%

Recovery Road London said...

An entreprenurial addict could write a new 12 Step program...

Anonymous said...

the Golden Girls? i remember watching that when i was home sick from school as a kid.

Zanejabbers said...

The good ole "Golden Girls". I watch them at Midnite to 1 AM. And occasionally "Designing Women at 2AM.

Zanejabbers said...

Skydiving. That is something I always wanted to do. NUDE. I will have to put that on my BucketList.

Scott W said...

Skydiving? It was nice knowing you.

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

LOL@ScottW !!!!!!!!!! lololol

Hi Daave..or is that sky Daave ?

xo just stopping by to say Hello.