Friday, January 11, 2008

to those in service ...

How to say Thank You.
CLICK HERE


todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that the greater my acceptance, the greater my power (it seems)

that I have the honor of chairing the 12:15pm meeting every Thursday this month

for all those people in recovery who perform service in an infinite number of ways

that the most glaring of my character defects seem to be taking a back seat to being happy, joyous and free

that life seems pretty easy these days

that Zane has re-started his blog -- ZaneJabbers
check it out


If you really do put a small value upon yourself, rest assured that the world will not raise your price.
-Anonymous

BONUS QUOTE ...

A man can get discouraged many times but he is not a failure until he begins to blame somebody else and stops trying."
-- John Burroughs

10 comments:

Pammie said...

thank you for posting that clip.
AND...i forgot to tell you how handsome you looked last saturday nite ;)

Anonymous said...

it was good to see you this morning.

Unknown said...

That Gratitude website is so great. I sent it on to many others.

Also love love love your first quote. Perfect to read for me today.

Thanks dAAve!

Have a fantastical weekend.

Hugs~

Unknown said...

That Gratitude website is so great. I sent it on to many others.

Also love love love your first quote. Perfect to read for me today.

Thanks dAAve!

Have a fantastical weekend.

Hugs~

Scott W said...

All that said, you're still a nut.

peanut said...

Happy Friday, dAAve.
Love to you and your mom.

Shannon said...

"A man can get discouraged many times but he is not a failure until he begins to blame somebody else and stops trying."


SO true... thank you for this

sojo said...

I love Shannon's quote.

Don't know about you, but I get so much out of leading meetings. It's like a double dose; somehow I listen better if I'm in front.

Zanejabbers said...

You are so FULL of good stuff. Thanks for the plug.

Mary Christine said...

Oh my goodness. That video really got me. I am sobbing like a small child (or the mother of a soldier).

Thanks.