Friday, January 18, 2008

FRIDAY

Did you ever wish your car had power windows?
Well, now it can ...




todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for Rule # 62 hahahaLOLhahahaLOL
(see Tradition 4)

that today, I shall be the very best person and friend that I can be; I pray for this every day and it amazes me how different it can be each day

that I can think on my own, but be willing to listen to just about everyone

for glasses that are half-full

"No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see the possibilities - always see them, for they’re always there."
-- Norman Vincent Peale

11 comments:

Scott W said...

Grateful for bigger glasses, too.

Mary Christine said...

Can you see through half-full glasses?

I LOVE Red Green.

sojo said...

Have a great time sky-diving Daave.

peanut said...

Dear dAAve,

Thank you for your joy and support that I'm still smoke-free.

You're the best.

Love you

Pammie said...

I don't have power windows, but I'm OK with that. I do have a hand mixer though.

Zanejabbers said...

And if you call this 800 number now we will include color coordinated mixers for each window.
But Wait - There's more. We'll also include cans of spray paint for each window to lessen confusion. LOL.
Keep coming back Daave.

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

I love your blog Daave..you are always so honest and grateful.
Thanks for sharing.

I posted again if you feel like stopping by for a cupcake:)

xo

Anonymous said...

thanks for the giggle

lash505 said...

great dude now you have a beard.. Sky diving did it once never again. Its just to high, but the rush the rest of the day was unreal.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Norman Vincent Peale??

Remember him??

Anonymous said...

that is a nifty idea! i have a toyota with roll up windows. i very well may buy a mixer for it.