Wednesday, January 02, 2008

going forward...

picture donated by Bob S.

todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I was made in Ft Worth, Texas (a friend mentioned that everything he got for Christmas was made in China)

that the chaos of the holiday season has passed

that I too (like many other people whose blogs I read yesterday) felt not quite so right yesterday; it has passed

for the fresh start offered by a new calendar year

Do not ask the Lord to guide your footsteps, if you are not willing to move your feet.
-Anonymous


10 comments:

Pammie said...

well I am definitly willing to move my feet today, I just hope that don't lead me to a cliff ;)

Scott W said...

Why is Bob staring at that little present?

Mary Christine said...

They're all good days.

Anonymous said...

liked the picture and the last quote. glad you're feeling better today.

Syd said...

I'm glad that I only got a few Made in China gifts. I think that in 25 years we'll all be learning Chinese.

Anonymous said...

Bye bye holiday chaos... Hello foot movement!

Todd Hellskitchen

peanut said...

What a sweet cat !

Love you

Shannon said...

hola daavo! glad the funk has passed and i like the last quote!

johno said...

Amen!

Anonymous said...

that is a mighty fine quote you have there.