Wednesday, July 06, 2011

2 blogging buddies













todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

to have my 2 of my favorite girls blogging every day -- Mary Christine a.k.a. Being Sober and Pammie a.k.a. Sobriety is Exhausting

Through the commonality of our blogs, we have all met each other. I have stayed at Mary's home in another state and she has stayed at my home here in Texas. We've done things together and I even know her daughter. I know Pammie (she lives here in Houston) and her daughter also. We've gone to meetings together and eaten together. I really missed them while they were not blogging. But now they're back and the world is a better place for it.

to be able to see friends whose recovery is progressing nicely


The difference between school and life?
In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
- Tom Bodett


6 comments:

Pammie said...

ohhh thanks Dave!

Mary Christine said...

Awww, thanks Dave. You made me cry this morning! Happy tears.

I am grateful that you and Pammie are here every day. It just feels like things are right again.

steveroni said...

And we have the benefit of reading all three of you--for FREE!

God is Good.

JeremyRT said...

What a gift! It's a great way to stay connected to sobriety!

LOVE the quote

Syd said...

I am glad that they are back as well. Wish some of the old timers would come back and post again.

Jess Mistress of Mischief said...

Awwwww... I missed them too... and am SUPER glad they're back!!! And YOU are a favorite as well :) Even if we haven't met!