Friday, July 08, 2011

peek-a-boo !















todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that life is so different when I'm not drunk

for love and tolerance, a spiritual way to live

for the spiritual tools I'll use today as my day presents itself

that I began this day (about 1/2 hour ago) with verbal contact with my Higher Power

I get to attend 3 A.A. meetings today before lunch with more recovery friends


You must not under any pretense allow your mind to dwell on any thought that is not positive, constructive, optimistic, kind.
- Emmet Fox


7 comments:

Mary Christine said...

3 meetings by noon? Sounds like fun.

Jess Mistress of Mischief said...

LOVE Emmet. Great day in sobriety!!! :)

Sounds like a good plan for the day!

steveroni said...

Enjoyed a look in your 'ice-box'.
Kitty for dinner??? OMG! Sorry....

Syd said...

I think that you will have a good day.

Unknown said...

that is a serious morning. you sound like a winner to me.

Scott M. Frey said...

I so enjoy reading Mr Fox.

Unknown said...

شركة الشامل السعودية 0564227946 من افضل شركات الخدمات بالسعودية وهى متخصصة فى نقل الاثاث والنظافه العامه ورش المبيدات وكشف التسربات وكل انواع العوازل وقد تأسست عام 1990 بمقرها الاساسى بالرياض ولنا فروع اخرى بالدمام وجده نرجو زيارة موقعنا الالكترونى http://toyorelgana.riadah.org/t261-topic