Monday, July 25, 2011

Another Monday




todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for more understanding of words that I often hear;
ie: if he were sought. I see with greater clarity how significant this is if any of us are going to "get it".

for fun in sobriety. It's terribly important.

that my involvement in AA/Recovery-related activities is an easy replacement for all the time I spent in bars

that my friend Mary Christine (Being Sober) celebrated 27 consecutive years of sobriety and recovery yesterday; drop in and give her a howdy!


You can't change the past,
but you can ruin the present
by worrying about the future.
- Anonymous


5 comments:

Pammie said...

happy monday dave.

Mary Christine said...

Thanks Dave.

I will have to meditate on "if he were sought." That might answer some deep questions I have.

Syd said...

Fun is terribly important. I am learning how to do that more and more.
If He were sought--yes!

Todd HellsKitchen said...

It IS an easy replacement, ain't it?

steveroni said...

"If He were sought" (not caught!)

So simple.