Thursday, July 28, 2011

Changing













todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for all of the things I no longer participate in

for the aging process; it's amazing how one's priorities change just by adding some chronology

for the significance of perseverance; this came up in a discussion regarding Step 10. Speaking of Step 10, I am much better about not continuing to take your inventory and then pointing it out to you. Still happens occasionally though.

that we may get some nice rainfall this weekend from Don, the Tropical Storm


Wherever there is a human being,
there is an opportunity for a kindness.

- Seneca

13 comments:

Pammie said...

I'm not in the mood for the storm...the rain would be nice though.

Syd said...

Ow--that would hurt.

Mary Christine said...

I hope that snake has been photoshopped.

Joan Brown said...

This is a great post for anyone that needs help with finding legal advice. I found a insurance bad faith in the Los Angeles area that helped me get to the bottom of my civil suit.

stacy said...

Finding good recycled tire mulch is safe and good for the environment.

brian7 said...

Thanks for the post. If you need help with solar power southern california then this company is for you.

Joan Brown said...

This article had great info on looking for a solar lease. Check them out.

stacy said...

You may have trouble with addiction and need info on a depression treatment center this is a resource that you can trust.

John said...

This article was great. I found the best cosmetic dentistry veneers and he’s got an excellent staff that will give you care and compassion.

Tina said...

When I was looking for help with meth addiction clinic I didn’t know where to turn. I finally went with this center and they helped me save my life.

Tony Raz said...

Do you need some info on alcohol rehab California? Then these guys should work for you. Good luck!

Dallas said...

Thanks for the info. Dealing with addiction can be hard and you should have an intervention for people you love when they need the extra help.

Steve said...

Thanks for the helpful info. When I learned about getting a alcoholism help it changed my life.