Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Domino Effect





todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for my health, which I have because I decided to take better care of myself once I got sober

for more clarity of thought, which I have because I got sober

that I got a sponsor early in sobriety; someone who already had a sponsor

that I worked the steps with my sponsor in the order in which they are listed


I have three precious things which I hold fast and prize.
The first is gentleness;
the second is frugality;
the third is humility, which keeps me from putting myself before others.
Be gentle and you can be bold;
be frugal and you can be generous;
avoid putting yourself before others and you can become a leader among men.

- Lao Tzu


7 comments:

Mary Christine said...

You are a shining example of how to do this deal.

And I love the quote.

Syd said...

Great quote. Getting a sponsor is so important early on.

Steve E said...

Yes, yes, and yes!
Thank you.

Joan Brown said...

For over 10 years I was an addict and needed obligatory exercise help. When I got the help I needed, I could start living my life again.

Steve said...

Do you need some info on alcohol rehab California? Then these guys should work for you. Good luck!

Joan Brown said...

For over 10 years I was an addict and needed cocaine addiction help. When I got the help I needed, I could start living my life again.

brian7 said...

For over 10 years I was an addict and needed eating disorders facts help. When I got the help I needed, I could start living my life again.