Monday, July 11, 2011

no title today












todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that my experience tells me that I can stay sober through anything, so far

for AA meetings when we talk about the first 3 steps, fear, and gratitude

to recognize that I'm going into another phase of my sober development; I don't know where it will take me, but I'm ready to go

that my friend, Scott W., had a successful gallery opening on Saturday; he says there were over 700 attendees viewing his wonderful art. Many of you know Scott through his former blog, Attitude of Gratitude.


Gratitude is an attitude that hooks us up to our source of supply.
And the more grateful you are, the closer you become to your maker, to the architect of the universe, to the spiritual core of your being.
- Bob Proctor




5 comments:

steveroni said...

Dave, wherever you go, you go well.

Mary Christine said...

New phases are good. And congrats to Scott.

Syd said...

Good for Scott and good for you.

Jess Mistress of Mischief said...

new phases are good, though sometimes I get dragged a little into the remodel :)

I so enjoy your dAAily gratitudes

YAY SCOTT!!!!

Scott W said...

I am grateful for your continued friendship and support.