Friday, July 01, 2011

Going into the weekend .......




todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that some of the things that seemed so important just a few years ago (before I stopped drinking) rarely even cross my mind these days

that my life is no longer about drinking OR not drinking; it's about living sober

for the new challenges that pop up, often without my asking

for The Promises on pages 83 and 84 of The Big Book (Alcoholics Anonymous)


The greatest discovery of any generation
is that a human being can alter his life by
altering his attitude.
- William James


5 comments:

Scott M. Frey said...

AAtitude is everything, in my humble opinion!

Mary Christine said...

Good Morning Dave.

JeremyRT said...

Lovey list! Have a great weekend!!

steveroni said...

Enjoy the weather, and the weekend.
Yeah....attitude. I hear ya!

Syd said...

You have a great attitude, Dave. Have a good day.