Thursday, July 07, 2011

leading a colorful life











todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that we all have different personalities; otherwise, life would be so dull and boring!

that good things just keep happening in my life especially when I don't expect it

that so many of my life experiences can help me today, if I only keep it all in perspective

for honesty and integrity in myself and others


A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity;
an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
- Winston Churchill



4 comments:

Mary Christine said...

Some of these airplanes would frighten me!

Syd said...

I like those good things that happen when I least expect it. And thankfully, I am mostly an optimist.

Jess Mistress of Mischief said...

K, seeing this one coming into the control tower, were I not aware of the paint job, would really disturb me ;OD It's very Little Shop of Horrors meets bubblegum.

LOL

steveroni said...

"...that good things keep happening...especially when I don't deserve it..."Not boring!"

The plane photos are MARvelous!
Thanks
PEACE!