Friday, September 23, 2011

Bye Bye Mr Summer


There.  It's fixed.


todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful


for new ways re-acting to domestic strife.  Something happened yesterday that previously, I would have gone crazy.  This time, I only went nuts.  And then got over it.

that it's finally autumn.  This has been the hottest year on record in Houston and Texas.  We've had less than half the normal rainfall since last October and there are millions of dead trees just in and around Houston. 
It's sad to see.

that I went to see Midnight in Paris.  There are a few parallels to aspects of recovery in this movie.

To climb steep hills requires a slow pace at first. 
- William Shakespeare

4 comments:

Pammie said...

From crazy to nuts is a HUGE leap. Isn't it awesome watching your ownself change right before your very eyes?

Mary Christine said...

I loved that movie.

I hope autumn will bring relief to Texas. It has been a brutal summer.

Syd said...

I had a lot of strife yesterday that I didn't even write about. But I didn't go nuts or crazy. I am learning too.

Carol said...

Ooh, I forgot about that movie. I'm missing your comment, I'll have to fart around on the dashboard and see if I can figure out why they're not getting through.