Thursday, September 15, 2011

And now,


todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that my health and financial situation allow me to enjoy doing the things I enjoy doing; these include yard work (at home and at my recovery center), attending recovery meetings during the day (every day), working with others and having fun with my cars.  This could change tomorrow.  But today, it's my reality.  It's quite a life.  Just ask Syd.  LOL

for a really good Al Anon meeting last night that focused on Tradition One - group unity

that keeping life simple is important to me but sometimes seems like a full-time job
for personal commitments

A good example is the best sermon.
- Benjamin Franklin

4 comments:

Syd said...

LOL--yes, it can change at any minute. It is quite a life and a busy one at that. You were so right--how did I ever find time to have a career. I am busier now than ever, it seems.

Mary Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary Christine said...

I just deleted a comment that I realized might be a bit too obscure...

I think you are reaping the rewards of a life of hard work and generosity.

The Turning Point said...

Like them lions you have made in the shade.

Good to visit you again.

Jim