Thursday, September 08, 2011

Perspective




todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful
when I can remember that most things that happend during the course of a day aren't nearly as important as I try to make them

to remember that I see things as I want them to be, not as they always are

to know that I am almost always biased in my thinking

that I look differently from space, or from a helicopter, or from a 2nd story building, or face-to-face

When one door closes, another opens.
But often we look so long, so regretfully,
upon the closed door,
that we fail to see the one that is opened for us.
- Helen Keller

4 comments:

steveroni said...

Ah. Reality. Truth is not so elusive, after all.

Mary Christine said...

hmmmm, Helen Keller on perspective. Interesting.

Christina said...

well said....cool graphics tell the story.

Syd said...

Great quote and good thoughts. Seeing things as I want them to be...yes, I know that one.