Tuesday, September 20, 2011

just thinkin'

There. It's fixed.

todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that there's laughter in the rooms (I bet you know what I mean)

that we're only 2 months from the Houston Roundup (a weekend AA/Al Anon convention for the local GLBT community).  I am co-chair this year and have been working actively on this event since February.  If you're interested in more detail, go to www.houstonroundup.org

for more opportunities to let no one steal my peace

that things happen the way they do for a reason.  Before recovery, I never knew this.  I wish I had known.

** notice to Carol at Three Routes ---  try as I have, I am not able to post a comment on your blog.  Glad you're back though.  

The greatest discovery of any generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitude.
- William James

3 comments:

Syd said...

Yes, I did not think that it would be possible to laugh at a meeting when I first started. Now, there is much humor and laughter.

Mary Christine said...

Laughter is good. And there is a lot of it when you are around Dave. Because you are funny!

Carol said...

Oh gosh, I don't know why that is. Thank you for your note. If you are moved to comment today (perhaps more today than many others, you'll see what I mean), please email me at stiverrn@gmail.com; I wonder if others are having that problem,not that there would be many, still I hate to miss people's input. Thanks, as always. I'm thinking about combining a dream of going to Hawaii with going to their round up in Feb.