Thursday, September 22, 2011

Staying Fit


There.  It's fixed.


todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I realized only yesterday that I experienced major behavioral changes after I had completed my 9th step.  In addition, as I learn more about the 10th step and keep it in practice, I automatically monitor my own behavior and keep those changes in place.

for faith and hope, without which I have ...  fear

for the ease with which I seem to make friends in my recovery world.  That never rarely happened in my drinking life.

that it no longer matters which side of the bed I wake up on.  What matters is what I do when I get out of bed.

The best way to gain self-confidence
is to do what you are afraid to do.
- Anonymous

5 comments:

Pammie said...

Can you imagine if the planet worked step 10 for a month???

Mary Christine said...

Just thinking about the whole planet working step 10... wow.

Christina said...

I love the quote on self confidence! It has motivated me today...many thanks!!

Carol said...

Steps, schmeps--I can't get that hot dog thing out of my mind . . .

Syd said...

Step 10 is my favorite because I get to do something promptly which means within a day, rather than the years that it took before recovery.